I am a doctoral student at LIONS@EPFL.
You can also take a look at my CV.
Before my PhD really kicked in, I used to work as a freelance consultant, with experience in rapid prototyping, developing machine learning stacks for information retrieval and automation, embedded systems firmware development in C and more.
Currently, I have restricted my non-PhD activities to
- working with EA Geneva (as their resident techie, contributor to AI risk research and giving workshops on ML and quantitative modeling)
- advising a fintech startup on how to use machine learning for risk management
- and working with reatch.
You are always invited to send me an email if you have an interesting project proposal and can either afford my rate (see the resume, it touches any of my interests listed above or involves policy work on artificial machine learning, direct democracy, transparency and scaling decentralized governance (but not with a crypto currency please).
Private interests are currently mainly focused on
- intellectual: (programming) languages (currently especially русский, espagnol, Julia and Rust, economics, complexity science, history, politics
- hiking & camping
- dancing (salsa, forro,tango argentino, bachata, discofox ,contemporary)
- (partner) acrobatics
- creativity: writing, singing, playing the guitar